Jun 13th, 2019
Do you want to take your small business to the next level but need some guidance to get there? Through SCORE and its chapters, you can gain access to a variety of free resources that help entrepreneurs strategize, market, and effectively grow a business with help from their volunteer expert business mentors.
In this episode we talk with Rick Dassatti, Certified Mentor from SCORE's Merrimack Valley chapter (NH), on the wide variety of resources available to businesses. Rick describes the process of working with a SCORE Mentor, as well as the available resources including one-on-one guidance, webinars and courses, local events and more that can be utilized to achieve success.
- Learn more about SCORE NH, its available workshops and other business resources.
- Looking for business financing? Triangle has many loan options for a variety of needs.
- Check out our other business products and services.
- Check out the Small Business Administration (SBA) and its resources
- View episode transcription